BY COMBING EXPRESSIONS & CHUPITO BAR, WE CAN PROVIDE AN UNPARALLELED VALUE PROPOSITION AT AN UNBEATABLE COST
For the past five years, COCHON555 has spotlighted Mezcal and producers of Mezcal at every single event. Together we have motivated a change in consumer behavior by helping them understand the difference between mass-produced tequila marketing and the hand-crafted Mezcal Movement. Much like heritage porc, the story of Mezcal begins with sourcing, then undergoes the back-breaking process of putting that expression into a bottle that represents the place where it all began. COCHON555 has been fighting the same fight with responsible animal husbandry, honest food and education on the importance of supporting hand-crafted, independent producers. Once the consumer connects with an authentic product, they become loyal subjects who seek to be rewarded with honest flavor from the land. When they understand the message, they can share it with family and friends. COCHON555 has been championing this message since day one and our audience understands we source great products for each experience.
Through organic integration, COCHON555 markets our favorite brands to the industry. COCHON555 is a modern day leader spotlighting the craftsmanship and a responsible luxury lifestyle. Founder Brady Lowe has always been a champion of hand-crafted and his goal remains the same - deliver amazing culinary experiences and reach target affluent audiences that are able to translate the experience to other influential consumers and industry professionals.
THE CATEGORY ON TOUR
During the last few years at COCHON555, we have noticed a natural bond between winemaker and Mezcal producers - a new found appreciation for tradition, opportunity, and distribution. Something true about both wine and mezcal is that the two beverage categories share so much in common from root to bottle. Trade and media are noticing that there is more to the story of Mezcal as the content well runs deeper than other beverage categories existing today. Here is where we can create a conversation around the context and build a platform for years to come. We call it The Expressions Program.
COCHON IS READY FOR YOU
- $7,500 fee for annual term
- Term includes all 2016 Markets
-  bottles per Cochon Event  SKU
-  Cochon555’s (Jan-May)
-  Heritage Fire Snowmass / Aspen (6/16)
-  Grand Cochon (6/18) 6pm
-  Expressions: Snowmass (6/19)
-  Expressions: Napa (Trade) (8/20
-  Heritage BBQ’s (Sep-Oct)
- Product delivery for all events
- Include brand collateral (biz cards, etc)
- No staffing required
- Title & Supporting Sponsors - Are you a non-Mezcal brand looking to Sponsor "Chupito Bar” or “Expressions"? Please contact us.
THE CHUPITO BAR
BRINGING OUR CULTURE TO LIFE
- Cochon555 will manage all set up, service, and pouring of Mezcal during all compliant events
- Being a partner to Chupito Bar for the Cochon US Tour has tons of perks, most importantly, over 2,000 chefs and buyers will sample your products in 10 months.
- In case the Principal can attend an event, there are a couple additional benefits:
- First, principal will be invited to judge the competition (adequate notice required)
- Second, you can work on the frontside of the table during the event. This should free you up to walk the event, develop conversations with judges, meet buyers, chefs, etc...
BRINGING IDEAS TO LIFE
Cochon US Tour will provide your brand with massive media exposure, access to buyers, culinary talent, and provide ample marketing of your brand message to our loyal buying community. Through our widespread marketing campaign, COCHON555 gets your brand connected to thousands of websites and newsletters across the country leading to ample media coverage.
In exchange, the sponsor will provide a sponsorship fee, product support and co-promotion to enhance a successful partnership. Together, we will work to reinforce your brand as a prominent Mezcal through our awesome Expressions Partnership.
Cochon555 will launch an influential #Hashtag campaign along #MEZCAL #EXPRESSIONS @COCHON555 in 2016.
We love Piggy Backing: Ask your Social Media team to reciprocate mentions from COCHON555, as this drastically improves your reach. Social media is a two-way conversation - the more you talk back, the more cross-promoting takes place and further amplifies relationships with noteworthy media and influencers before and after each event leading to more sales.
1 YEAR, 900+ MILLION IMPRESSIONS
- Exposure to 16,000 attendees
- Full product support @ Chupito Bar
- Brand inclusion in all media alerts
- Logo & links on website pages
- Logo & links on 78 newsletters
-  VIP Passes per event ($6,800 value)
-  bottle will be served in the Judges' Room for our most influential guests
- Listed as Barrel-Aged Sponsorship Level (value of $2,500 per event)
- Total Value of this opportunity is a $50,000 sponsorship package for a fraction of the cost
- Brand recognition will include live stage mentions, logo inclusion in digital slideshow and programs
- In the Media - We send media alerts to a national base of print, radio, television, online press and blogs
- Muscle from the Tour: Every step along the way, producers will have the muscle of the COCHON555 team to help with event organization, promotion, and product arrival / partner response and participation
- Photos, photos and more photos - Our partners can use images for promotional purposes on social media channels
EXPRESSIONS: THE TRADE EVENT
When we host events, we do it well. The Expressions Program includes 100% full activation including table set up, printed signage and authentic culinary programming. The goal is to host more B2B integration during our two most important weekends every year. The first of the two events takes place in Aspen/Snowmass and reaches a huge national database of buyers and some of the most influential beverage professionals each year. The second weekend is in Napa Valley, where we forge a foundation in the winemaker community, inviting top buyers and chefs from the North Bay. This is a very unique chance to activate dinners in a saturated wine market with many top chefs participating at Heritage Fire. We picked the two best weekends and audiences to taste Mezcal in the most productive environments.
THE FOOD & CHEFS
WE GOT THIS ONE COVERED
The culinary programming at COCHON555 events is the reason we are known as one of the most reputable culinary tours in North America. Trust us, we want authentic oozing out of every dish served during our Mezcal showcase because we care about what we eat, where it comes from and how it pairs with the experience. At Heritage Fire Snowmass, Mezcal Producers share an entire corner to showcase an authentic cuisine paired with Mezcal. When we reach Expressions: Napa Valley, we work with top chefs who cook from the soul of Oaxacan cooking. When it comes to food, COCHON555 has it covered - all local, all honest, all tasty.
THE BOTTOM LINE
SAFER FOOD MATTERS
The cost of food is going up, but food is not getting safer. If we are going to change the future of our food, it starts with education. We operate the most honest food tour in North America. Every dollar spent goes towards a dollar made for family farms. If you have not seen Piggy-Bank.org, please visit our beneficiary of the US Tour.