LATE NITE ASIAN SPEAKEASY / FRIDAYS
A Charity Dinner Raising Money for Piggy Bank
Sponsorship starts at $2,500 per dinner
14 DINNERS · 14 CITIES · 14+ PR AGENTS
200M+ IMPRESSIONS · TURN-KEY INTEGRATION
Notable chefs converge to create an epic dinner known as Cochon555’s Late Night Asian Speakeasy. Brady Lowe and a Host Chef in each market work together to create a once-in-a-lifetime Asian feast paired with amazing beverages. It’s no mystery that chefs spend a lot of time searching for the most authentic Asian culinary experiences to share with their teams, mostly after-hours. This event pays homage to the best Chinese, Sichuan, Korean, Thai, and Japanese restaurants around the world that have added global influences to menus across the country. Chefs will each cook one course paired with premium beverages. The goal - to create culinary experiences to deepen the message that consumers demand safer, honest food in all types of ethnic cooking. Together, we'll illustrate that real food produced by family farmers is worth it, no matter the cost.
This new Dinner Series in 2016 will benefit Piggy Bank, a non-profit project that provides free genetics and business plans to emerging family farmers free of charge. The dinner series spotlights trends in the industry,providing insight to the chef community fueling the good food movement nationwide.
Consider this a premium upgrade opportunity with great benefits including:
- Affordable fee structure: Take a product spotlight at 10 dinners for 20K (5K discount) or be our Presenting Partner for 50K (25K immediate savings).
- 10 dinners prominently featuring your brand or product
- 5 Chefs, 5 Courses format - Perfect for spotlighting beverages during dinners
- Gifting and sampling to chefs & participants at events
- Exposure on dedicated website / linked to the COCHON555 website (which gets over 250,000 monthly unique visitors), including links to sponsor message
- Exposure on COCHON555 social media platforms and outlets
- Inclusion of brand / product message in press releases and media pitches that will be serviced to a broad base of print, radio, television and blogs
- Photos, photos and more photos, our partners can use images for promotional purposes on social media channels
- Team up with our public relations teams and associated brand partners
- Presenting Sponsor naming rights: Cochon555 & Sponsor humbly present Late Night Asian Speakeasy Series - headline the releases together.
- Complimentary Chefs Course Membership f0r 10 people
- Targeted email blasts to VIP ticket holders, chefs, judges, and media
- COCHON555 assisted outreach, involvement and engagement with audience
- 120M+ impressions + 500 authentic connections
- 50 Participating Chefs at the dinners
- Logos & links on the COCHON555.com and Late Night Asian Speakeasy websites for each event
- Three  Twitter mentions & one  Facebook mentions per event
- Dinner Tickets: Two  per event ($2,500 value)