A DINNER SERIES FOR CHARITY ON SATURDAYS
A Charity Dinner Raising Money for Piggy Bank
Our Charity Dinner Series benefits Piggy Bank, a non-profit project that provides free genetics and business plans to emerging family farmers free of charge. The dinner series spotlights trends in the industry, providing insight to the chef community fueling the good food movement nationwide.
Consider this opportunity with benefits:
- Affordable fee structure: Take a product spotlight at our dinners nationwide.
- Dinners prominently feature your brand or product
- Multi-Courses Format - Perfect for spotlighting beverages during dinners
- Gifting and Sampling to chefs & participants at events
- Exposure on website (which gets over 250,000 monthly unique visitors), including your name, photo and links to pertinent websites/social media portals, as well as details of sponsor message
- Exposure on social media platforms and outlets
- Inclusion of brand / product message in press releases and media pitches that will be serviced to a broad base of print, radio, television and online press and blogs. Last year the program generated millions of earned media impressions, including pubs like Food & Wine Magazine, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Time, New York Post, New York Magazine, Washington Post, CNN, LA Times, Zagat, Chicago Sun Times, Eater, Tasting Table, Chicago Tribune, USA Today, Yelp, Daily Buzz, and many more
- Photos, photos and more photos, our partners can use images for promotional purposes on social media channels
- We team up with local Public Relations teams from the restaurants
- 120M+ impressions + 500 authentic connections